Enlace a la versión en castellano

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Prologue: Leuven Rock City \m/


Good afternoon!

My name is Enrique Hernández. I´m 23 years old and I study Economics at the University of Seville. I have just finished 4th year. I have created this blog, something that I have never done before, in order to try to publish periodically my adventures in Belgium. Specifically in the city of Leuven, where I will spend 9 months as an Erasmus Student :P

If possible, I´ll try to upload my publications in both Spanish and English, so internet users can read me all around the world. I hope that these publications would be useful to all those who will travel to Belgium, Leuven specifically, whether for leisure, studies, work or whatever reason, or simply those who are fond of blogs and want to spend a fun time reading these publications, so I'll try to be as pleasant possible ;)

About the title of the blog ... I´m passionate about music in general, particularly Rock and Heavy Metal music, so I thought it would be fun to make a parody / homage to this music, in particular a Kiss and his "Detroit Rock City", and calling the blog "Leuven Rock City".



For this reason, and for my personal fun and doing something a little different, I will try to make the blog´s content to be oriented to rock and metal music, so I´ll try to publish articles related to it, whether on pubs, bands, concerts, news ... and what you find in these parts. Moreover, what better than a Friday 13 to start a blog like this? \m/


What more? Oh yes, in a few days I´ll travel to Leuven in order to look for accommodation from September and the rest of the months. I´ll be there about a week ;)

I hope to have fun with this great new experience that is publishing a blog and that my readers and myself have a great time when we´ll be around here :P




Long live Rock 'n Roll!!! \m/
Enrickenbastard

No comments:

Post a Comment